On these pages, you will find information about on-going and completed research as well as about development projects in the field of high temperature technology at OWI Oel-Waerme-Institut. For each project, there is a short description which outlines the content and aims. For those interested in further information, please address the respective contact person.
- Use of alternative fuels from synthesis and hydrotreatment Process for domestic heat supply in existing plant technology
- Smart CHP – Smart and flexible Heat & Power from Biomass derived liquids for small-scale CHP application
- Development of a combined biofuel burner for the production of industrial process heat
- Development of a low-emission, stationary, multiple fuel-capable diesel engine combustion process for the use of unprocessed biofuels based on an external pre-evaporation of the fuel
- Service Life Evaluation Method for Corrosive, Thermal and Mechanic Loaded Components up to 1200 °C (HT-Life PLUS)
- Metal Dusting: Surface effect of metallic furnace construction materials on the high-temperature corrosion behavior – further development of Sol-Gel-derived protective coatings